Communications & Development Intern
Working closely with the Executive Director and Development & Communications Manager, this is a key support role for donor outreach, foundation research, database management, program logistics, event planning and general administration.
Projects will include:
- Assisting in the development of donor newsletters, donor report-back sessions and fundraising campaigns.
- Supporting event planning, collateral development, promotion, logistics and execution, primarily of Raising Spirits 2017.
- Identifying funding opportunities
- Conduct research to support proposal submission development as needed.
- Assisting in the development of print and electronic newsletters, blogs, web content and other communications.
- Help with social media platforms
Program and General Administration
- Compile evaluation data and conduct guided analysis
- Donation entry, mailing list assistance, general database management
- Assisting with tracking staff hours and expenses using Harvest
- Assisting with program implementation logistics
- Providing administrative support to ED as needed.
This internship requires a minimum commitment of 10 hours per week, schedule to be determined. Some work may be able to be completed remotely. The length of the assignment is flexible, typically 3-6 months.
- Some administrative experience, including database entry.
- Solid writing skills.
- Strong commitment and ability to work independently.
- Non profit/development familiarity
- Research experience
- CMS and/or email platform experience like ConstantContact
- Event management experience
Location: Ipswich MA
How To Apply: Please send resume and letter of interest to Julia D'Orazio at email@example.com. Writing samples helpful. No phone calls, please.
Apply by: Rolling